- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Gloucester
An award winning equity release specialist firm that offers a professional, yet relaxed, environment and believe that its staff are the key to its success. It has a comprehensive and supportive training and development programme in place, and it focuses heavily on staff retention.
Its continued success is based upon its focus on four core values which are at the heart of everything it does: Integrity, Accountability, Honesty and Improvement.
As a Residential Conveyancer you will handle a manageable caseload (c40 files) as part of a supportive and collaborative team. Your caseload will consist of predominately freehold sales and purchase, as well as lease extensions.
As well as great benefits, with the role you will also be exposed to fantastic training and development opportunities.
* Proven track record in volume conveyancing
* Strong Knowledge and experience of residential conveyancing, to include: freehold and leasehold sale and purchase transactions, leasehold extensions
* Equity release experience would be advantageous, but not essential
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
* Strong organisation and time management skills
* Ability to work on own initiative and to work under pressure
* Self-motivated with the ability to enthuse others
* Good team player
Why work for this firm?
* Year on Year Growth
* Great incentives, including generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off, pension scheme, life assurance and childcare vouchers
* Discretionary bonus structures for all staff.
* Employee of the month and year awards.
* Annual summer and Christmas social events along with several ad hoc gatherings throughout the year!
* Staff are encouraged to support our annual chosen charity in a variety of fundraising events.
* Pizza Friday every month!
* Dress up Mondays and dress down Fridays!
If you're interested in this Residential Conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018