- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal - Cardiff
A specialist residential and commercial property law firm that prides itself on going the extra mile for its clients; this role would suit a paralegal or assistant that is client focused and keen to take the next step in their conveyancing career.
Based out of the firms Cardiff office you will work as part of a small, yet well established team, for a firm that is committed to supporting the development of its employees.
As a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal you will be working within the firms Cardiff office, you will assist the property team with the progression of residential property files. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and develop within property law as you will be involved in the full cycle of residential property matters.
In the role, you will be assisting with the administration involved in residential conveyancing files, to ensure files are progressed in a timely manner and client service levels are maintained.
- You must have experience working within property law
- You will have strong administration and organisation skills
- You will be friendly, approachable and positive in nature
- You will be motivated and client focused
- Working knowledge of case management systems would be beneficial
* Competitive salary - up to £22,000
* Free parking
* Support with progression and development
* Opportunity to work in a supportive and sociable environment
If you're interested in this Residential Conveyancing Paralegal role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL will never send your CV out without your express consent; whilst doing our best to support your career aspirations, safeguarding your reputation is our top priority
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018