- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Cardiff
Top 100, full service law firm in the centre of Cardiff, which prides itself on providing best in class legal advice. With strong values including passion and integrity; life at this firm is vibrant and full of opportunities to get involved, progress and develop. If you're a loyal and passionate conveyancer who is forward thinking, self motivated and results driven we are keen to hear from you.
Having recently moved into new offices in the centre of Cardiff, the firm are conveniently placed for train travel and have a "non-stuffy" feel, whilst still having all the benefits of a large corporate law firm.
This role would be perfect for an experienced Residential Conveyancer, Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer that is looking for a role outside of the standard conveyancing role.
Working within the firms remortgage arm of the business, you will work alongside the conveyancing teams to support with any "out of the ordinary" files. These will include: shared ownership, staircasing, help to buy, high value and portfolio files.
* You do not need to be qualified to apply for this role, however it would be advantageous
* You must have experience handling a caseload of residential property files
* You must have strong technical conveyancing knowledge, to include shared ownership
* A competitive salary
* Self driven progression based on performance, not restricted by length of service
* Pension scheme
* Vibrant atmosphere with social events, charitable events and professional events throughout the year.
If you're interested in this residential conveyancer role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018