- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Whiteley, Southampton
This is a unique residential conveyancing opportunity working with one of the leading conveyancing providers, working on site to bridge the gap between conveyancer and estate agency. You'll be working for the UK's largest conveyancing firm, which comes with great benefits, training, support and stability!
Responsibilities of your new role
* Situated within the estate agency you will manage and progress a caseload dedicated to that estate agency, with the view to maximising relationships and reducing any time delays.
* Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases including new build, unregistered properties and shared ownership.
* Based in the estate agency you will be responsible for managing the relationship with both the clients and the introducer.
* You will be supported by your team and wider business based in the firms offices around the UK.
* You would be equipped with the best systems and support from the wider business.
To be successful in your application for this role you will be a residential conveyancer, property lawyer or conveyancing solicitor who demonstrates
* Previous experience handling a wide variety of residential conveyancing matters
* You must have previously dealt with 60+ files at any one time
* You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service with strong communication skills as you will be responsible for maintaining relationships
· You will also have to be able to work independently and be pro-active
· Applications are welcome from solicitors, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and experienced fee earners
· Previous experience using a case management system is essential.
The successful residential conveyancer will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
· Market leading salary and benefits package
· 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
· Medical cover
· Dental insurance
· Income protection insurance
· Extensive training
· Career progression opportunities with 40% of employees obtaining a promotion last year.
Please submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018