- Job Search
- Conveyancing Executive
Conveyancing Executive - Bristol
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a conveyancing executive in an award-winning international legal practice which has seen rapid growth over the past few years.
The firm are proud of its culture; it gives people the chance to contribute from the very outset, with class-leading support and guidance every step of the way. Regardless of role or responsibility, it makes sure that everybody has the chance to make an impact and bring something to the table.
This role provides the opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer/Conveyancing Executive to join the firms Real Estate team in Bristol.
This is a diverse and varied role, allowing you to gain experience across all areas of plots conveyancing for a range of housebuilder clients. It is an exciting and challenging role for an experienced conveyancer who enjoys the opportunity to work with a wide range of colleagues and demanding client contacts across two locations. The role may require some travel to the firms Thames Valley (Reading) office as required.
You will be a part of the plot sales team based in Bristol which currently consists of 10 Conveyancing Executives and 8 team Administration Assistants.
The firms strong reputation in the residential sector is based on many years' experience advising residential developers and house-builders. Its understanding of the market brings a depth of expertise, which makes it one of the leading law firms in this field. From the simple to the complex, from plots sales to joint ventures, its experience enables it to work in an intelligent and practical way. It also acts in the purchases of properties taken by way of part exchange for new properties and their subsequent resale.
Its clients include the UK's leading house-builders Persimmon, Barratt, Taylor Wimpey, Bloor Homes and Linden, advising on residential development work, strategic land joint ventures and consortia arrangements.
* Residential property experience, experience within plot sales is not essential.
* The ability to undertake title investigation of properties purchased by way of part exchange would be an advantage but is not an essential requirement.
* Conveyancing experience is a must as the successful candidate will need to hit the ground running.
* The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Good communication skills, both written and on the telephone.
* Excellent IT skills with the ability to produce own work.
* The ability to work as part of a team and be flexible in your approach.
* An enthusiasm for and the ability to present technical legal issues in a clear, approachable and professional way.
* A client-orientated approach, both internally and externally; the ability to think laterally and to develop ideas in relation to business opportunities and training as well as the ability to form excellent working relationships.
* The ability to be commercially aware, a self-starter, enthusiastic and resourceful.
* The ability to be pro-active and motivated with excellent organisational skills.
In return you'll receive:
* A competitive salary
* Pension scheme
* 26 days holiday
* Potential for flexible working
* The opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward thinking firm, working in an open and inclusion environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018