- Job Search
- Conveyancing Paralegal
Conveyancing Paralegal - Cardiff
A specialist property firm in Cardiff that has backing from one of the UK's largest property services providers, is looking for experienced conveyancing assistants / paralegals to join it's friendly and supportive team in Cardiff. Due to the firms strong backing the firm has a strong, stable flow of work and is looking to expand it's team. The firm offers competitive salaries and great training and progression opportunities.
In your new Conveyancing Paralegal role you will
* Be provided with all of the training required to handle your own residential property files - focusing on sales and purchase files
* You will work closely with a conveyancer to support you in managing your own caseload of files
* You will be provided with all of the training and support you need to develop and progress in your conveyancing career.
* To be considered for this fantastic Conveyancing Paralegal opportunity you must have 12 months (or close to) experience working within residential conveyancing
* Ideally you will have experience managing your own files
* You must have strong customer service skills and be client focused
* This role would be ideal for a Conveyancing Assistant, Paralegal or Junior Conveyancer
In return you will receive:
* A competitive salary in line with your experience
* A bonus scheme
* Additional benefits to include pension and childcare vouchers
* Fantastic training and progression opportunities
How to apply
If you would like any further information on this vacancy, or would like to be considered, please get in touch as soon as possible by clicking apply and attaching a CV or by emailing Holly on email@example.com.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018