- Job Search
- Private Property Associate
Private Property Associate - Cheltenham
Private Property Associate sought for a leading UK Law Firm to work with high net worth rural clients, including high profile matters.
The firm are Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners listed, however despite the firm's prestige and traditional style is by no means a 'stuffy' firm, it is friendly and welcoming with a great social calendar, 'business casual' dress code and openness to some flexible working.
In your new Private Property Associate role you will manage a varied caseload of property files to include estates and rural property transactions, including residential property transactions.
You'll also be required to support Partners in client marketing and business development activities to develop the department's client base and network of referrers and contacts.
* Ideally you'll be 3-6yrs PQE - solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
* Have experience of agricultural and rural property work or have a personal interest in country affairs
* Be organised and capable of running files and work matters simultaneously
* Have the ability to develop effective working relations at all levels
* Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
* A highly competitive salary - £50,000 - £72,000 (although the firm are able to be flexible for the right candidate)
* Bonus scheme, long service bonus, recognition scheme
* Life assurance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Pension scheme
* Income protection
* 25 days holiday, increasing with length of service + holiday purchase scheme
* Access to corporate gym membership rates
* Cycle to work scheme
And much more.
To be considered for this role or for more information please contact Holly on email@example.com or apply now!
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018