- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant - Pontypridd
Due to continued expansion my client has vacancies for Legal Assistants within the Conveyancing department of it's Pontypridd offices.
In the role you'll provide a total support service to the Fee Earners, enabling him/her to operate at optimum efficiency.
* As a Conveyancing Assistant you will prepare correspondence and documents using audio typing, word processing or digital dictation methods
* Administer filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
* Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
* Arrange for all copying to be done
* Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date diary for the partner
* Attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such communication in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the practice's standards for client care
* Undertake any specific training when required to do so and take responsibility for own self-development
* At least one years residential conveyancing experience is required
* Must be competent in Microsoft Office, word and excel
* Experience in diary management and customer service Confident communicator with good telephone manner
In return you'll be entitled to a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to apply
If you are interested in being considered for this Conveyancing Assistant position, or if you would like to have a confidential discussion about your career, please do get in touch on email@example.com
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018