- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant - Cardiff
Due to continued expansion my client has Conveyancing Assistant vacancies within the Conveyancing department of it's Cardiff office.
In the role you'll provide a total support service to the Fee Earners, enabling him/her to operate at optimum efficiency.
* Prepare correspondence and documents using audio typing, word processing or digital dictation methods
* Administer filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
* Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
* Arrange for all copying to be done
* Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date diary for the partner
* Attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such communication in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the practice's standards for client care
* Undertake any specific training when required to do so and take responsibility for own self-development
* At least one years residential conveyancing experience is required
* Must be competent in Microsoft Office, word and excel
* Experience in diary management and customer service Confident communicator with good telephone manner
In return you'll be entitled to a competitive salary.
If you're interested in this Conveyancing Assistant role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018