- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Bristol
A national full service law firm is looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join it's Residential Property team in Bristol.
In your new Residential Conveyancer role you will:
* Manage a varied residential conveyancing caseload, including deeds of variation, transfers of equity, lease extension, plot sales and purchases.
* You will be responsible for managing files from inception to completion with the support of 3 assistants.
* Working in a small team of 5 you will work closely with the team as well as with other departments, including the real estate team - which you will sit alongside.
In order to be considered for this position you will have the following experience:
* Ideally you will be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
* You should be able to demonstrate experience in managing your own residential conveyancing caseload
* Excellent problem solving, organisational and verbal/written communication skills
* Experience of using a case management system
* Business development skills
In return for your hard work you will receive...
* A salary of up to £43,000 (DOE)
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Bonus scheme
* Flexible benefits (including pension, childcare vouchers, bikes for work and health screening)
* The opportunity to be part of an active social committee and support various charities/fundraising events across the UK
* Progression opportunities - the firm positively encourages it's employees to progress and develop within the Company, with clear progression pathways available.
For immediate consideration please apply now and ensure to attach an up to date CV, or contact us directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018