- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Bristol
A national, full service, legal 500 law firm has an opportunity available for a Residential Conveyancer to join it's Residential Property team in Bristol.
* As a Residential Conveyancer you'll manage a varied residential conveyancing caseload, including deeds of variation, transfers of equity, lease extension, plot sales and purchases.
* In your new position you will manage property files from inception to completion with administrative support.
* You will work as part of a small team, working alongside the head of the department.
The successful candidate will have the below skills:
* Experience managing your own varied caseload of residetial property files
* Experience of using a case management system
* Business development skills
* A salary of up to £43,000 (DOE)
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Bonus scheme
* Flexible benefits (including pension, childcare vouchers, bikes for work and health screening)
* The opportunity to be part of an active social committee and support various charities/fundraising events across the UK
* Progression opportunities - the firm positively encourages it's employees to progress and develop within the Company, with clear progression pathways available.
Apply now or get in touch directly to register your interest.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018