- Job Search
- Conveyancing Paralegal
Conveyancing Paralegal - Fishponds (Bristol)
One of the leading law firms in Bristol and the South West is looking to recruiting a Conveyancing Paralegal into its Fishponds office.
Founded in 1998 the firm has grown and expanded to three offices in Bristol whilst developing a formidable and highly experienced team of lawyers.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
* Assisting in the conveyancing department, preparing correspondence, documents, filing and other administrative tasks as may be required
* Assisting fee earners in dealing with their cases, to include documentation preparation, completion of forms, liaising with clients, drafting bills and completion statements
* Assisting fee earners on post-completion work, liaising with all parties in the conveyancing process (including estate agents and solicitors)
* Dealing with clients over email, on the telephone and face to face.
* Candidates must demonstrate and maintain a comprehensive ability in written English, with an emphasis on spelling, presentation and use of punctuation.
* A degree would be preferable, as is some office experience.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic IT skills also required.
* Previous conveyancing experience, or experience working as a paralegal, is essential.
The role is primarily based at the firms Fishpond office, but attendance at other branches will be required from time to time.
Salary from £16,300-£17,500 depending on experience.
If you're interested in this Conveyancing Paralegal role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018