- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Cardiff
A top 100 law firm is seeking a Residential Conveyancer to join its plot sales team within its expanding commercial property department in Cardiff. The firm offers a full career path for friendly and ambitious people. It also offers fantastic benefits, competitive salaries and a great working environment - having been won the 'Best Corporate Workplace' in South Wales and South England at the prestigious BCO awards.
Please see below an outline of your new Residential Conveyancer job:
* Managing your own caseload which comprises of standard plot sales but with a particular emphasis on part-exchange buy ins and the subsequent part-exchange resales.
* Responsibility for drafting ancillary legal documents, including plot transfers leases, tenancy agreements, plot contracts, deeds of easement, deeds of rectification/variation.
* The role will involve ensuring efficient processing and high levels of service delivery to all developer clients served by the team.
* Assist colleagues to meet department targets and SLAs.
* Liaising with clients and chasing solicitors acting for the other side.
* Experience working within residential conveyancing, ideally with Plot Sales experience, however this isn't essential.
* Excellent client care skills and be willing attend client meetings when required.
* A high level of administrative and IT skills.
* Experience of a case management system would be a distinct advantage.
* A competitive salary, in line with your experience
* Generous bonus scheme + benefits
* Supportive working environment
For immediate consideration please apply now or contact Holly on email@example.com.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018