- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - part time
Fantastic position available for experienced conveyancers to join the UKs leading conveyancing firm, based from home.
This is a part time, job share opportunity where 2-4 days will be considered.
In the role you will manage a caseload of residential conveyancing files with your job share 'buddy', as well as support from your team and administrators based in the offices, around the UK.
This Residential Conveyancer position comes with fantastic benefits, salary and the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
To be considered for this role you need to have:
* Experience working within residential conveyancing, managing a caseload
* Excellent client care skills
* Self motivation
* Experience using a case management system is an advantage
* A competitive salary, in line with your qualification and experience level
* Bonus scheme
* Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Private Medical Insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Green Travel Assistance
How to apply
If you are a Residential Conveyancer looking for your next role working from home. Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018