- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Bristol
A fantastic opportunity has become available in a highly regarded high street firm in Bristol. The firm has a great reputation locally and as a result has a strong work flow, however there is the opportunity for a residential conveyancer to establish themselves by further developing existing relationships. You will be fully supported by the strong team in place and be encouraged to develop your career further.
In your new Residential Conveyancer position your main responsibilities will include:
* Managing a caseload of residential conveyancing files from inception to completion with administration support
* You will have a varied caseload of local work, to include freehold, leasehold sales and purchase
* Managing relationships with clients face to face, over the phone and in person
* Experience managing a caseload of residential property files from inception to completion
* Client focused with exceptional communications skills
* A team player who strives on working well with others
In return you will receive
* A competitive salary
* The opportunity to progress and develop in a highly regarded local firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018