- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Manager
Residential Conveyancing Manager - Bristol and Portishead
After a period of significant growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join an international law and business service firm as a Residential Conveyancing Manager where you will have the chance to make an impact helping to further grow and shape the Residential Conveyancing department, as well as managing the team.
With an open, friendly and collaborative culture, dedication to corporate social responsibility, progression and motivated by relationships, this firm is a fantastic place to build your career.
This position would be perfect for an experienced qualified conveyancer who is looking to take the next step in their career. There is support available and as such, this is a great role to grow into.
In your new Residential Conveyancing Manager position you will:
* Manage a varied caseload of residential property files from inception to completion, with support
* Manage a small team of conveyancers
* Progress client matters and conducting effective case management and rec
* Draft legal documents in plain language that is clear, concise and make best use of precedents including knowing how to save time and costs
* Participate in business generation activities including identifying and attending appropriate networking opportunities to help grow the conveyancing function
* The conveyancing function is split between the firms Bristol and Portishead offices, therefore travel between the two offices is required.
Requirements of the role:
* Experience managing a team would be beneficial but not essential
* You will be a solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
* Business development and networking experience
* Knowledge regarding CQS/Regulatory matters linked with residential conveyancing
* Exceptional communication, presentation and problem solving skills, both verbal and written, with excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills.
In return you will receive:
* A competitive salary in line with your experience, £50,000 +
* Comprehensive benefits package, to include: pension scheme, private health care and 25 days holiday
* Bespoke training and development
* Support with further study.
For more information or to be considered for this unique Residential Conveyancing Manager opportunity apply now.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018