- Job Search
- Senior Residential Conveyancer
21st October 2019
Senior Residential Conveyancer - Bristol and Portishead
Are you an experienced conveyancer looking to make the step into management?
After a period of significant growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join an international law firm as a Residential Conveyancer - with the opportunity to progress into management - where you will have the chance to make an impact helping to further grow and shape the Residential Conveyancing department. With an open, friendly and collaborative culture, dedication to corporate social responsibility, progression and motivated by relationships, this firm is a fantastic place to build your career.
This position would be perfect for an experienced qualified conveyancer who is looking to take the next step in their career. There is support available and as such, this is a great role to grow into.
In your new Senior Residential Conveyancer position you will:
* Manage a varied caseload of residential property files from inception to completion, with support
* Work up to managing the small conveyancing team (6 people), starting with managing
* Draft legal documents in plain language that is clear, concise and make best use of precedents including knowing how to save time and costs
* Participate in business generation activities including identifying and attending appropriate networking opportunities to help grow the conveyancing function
* The conveyancing function is split between the firms Bristol and Portishead offices, therefore travel between the two offices is required.
Requirements of the role:
* Experience managing a varied caseload of residential property files
* You will be a solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
* Business development and networking experience would be highly beneficial
* Knowledge regarding CQS/Regulatory matters linked with residential conveyancing
* Exceptional communication, presentation and problem solving skills, both verbal and written, with excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills.
In return you will receive:
* A competitive salary in line with your experience, £50,000 +
* Comprehensive benefits package, to include: pension scheme, private health care and 25 days holiday
* Bespoke training and development
* Support with further study.
For more information or to be considered for this Senior Residential Conveyancer position apply now or get in touch with Holly directly on email@example.com.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018