- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Portishead
After a period of significant growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join a medium sized, friendly and supportive firm as a Residential Conveyancer where you will have the chance to really make an impact and work with our impressive and diverse Legal Team that has proven itself to be fast-paced, dynamic and have delivered excellent results.
In your new Residential Conveyancer position you will:
* Run a full residential caseload including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, new build, HTB with minimal supervision
* You will be provided with administrative support from the firms central support function
* Manage relationships with clients, introducers and colleagues, to ensure smooth running of conveyancing files.
To be considered foe this Residential Conveyancer position, you must:
* Be a qualified Residential Conveyancer / Property Lawyer - Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
* Have at least a years experience working within a residential conveyancing role
* Have managed property files from inception to completion
* Be a strong communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
In return, you'll receive:
* A competitive salary in line with your experience, up to £35,000
* Comprehensive benefits package, to include: pension scheme, private health care and 25 days holiday
* Bespoke training and development
* Support with further study.
If you're interested in this position APPY NOW for immediate consideration.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018