- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal - Gloucester Business Park
My client is an award winning, specialist conveyancing firm based in Gloucester, working across the whole of the South.
The firm offers amazing benefits, training and progression, as well as a supportive and collaborative working environment.
In your new Paralegal role you will...
* Work closely with a fee earner, processing sale and purchase transactions
* You will be required to handle a manageable caseload of files, dependent on your experience and will be provided with administrative support.
To be considered for this fantastic Residential Conveyancing Paralegal opportunity you will:
* Have knowledge of the sales, purchase and remortgage process and be able to run a caseload of sales files with appropriate supervision
* Have previous experience of working within a client focused environment
* Be competent with operating IT systems including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Have a high level of attention to detail and possess excellent interpersonal skills
* Competitive salary, dependent on experience
* Annual bonus scheme
* 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
* Additional annual leave for long service including a paid sabbatical
* 'Spotlight' awards for going above and beyond as well as 'employee of the year' awards
* Study Support Programme and training contract provider
* Team building, sporting and social events throughout the year
* Plus much more.
How to apply
For more information or to be considered for this fantastic Residential Conveyancing Paralegal position apply now or get in touch directly - email@example.com
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018