- Job Search
Paralegal - Gloucester
A fantastic Paralegal opportunity has become available at a specialist property firm that covers London and the South of England property market, which has won numerous awards for its work and more recently, has won 4 awards at the national 2018 ESTAS Conveyancing Awards including Gold awards for best in County, best in London and best in the whole of the Southern Region.
We are keen to hear from enthusiastic property Paralegals who have experience within conveyancing.
In your new Paralegal role you will...
* Support the team in processing sale and purchase transactions as directed by the Fee Earner and supported by Legal Assistants.
* This will include (but is not limited to) updating clients and introducers on the progress of matters, dealing with pre-exchange and completion issues, supporting the Fee Earner with all aspects of raising and responding to enquiries, ordering searches, interrogate responses and reporting to clients.
* You will have knowledge of the sales, purchase and remortgage process and be able to run a caseload of sales files with appropriate supervision.
* The successful candidate must possess a GCSE pass at grade C or above in English and Maths. A law degree (ideally 2:1 or above) or an equivalent law qualification is highly desirable
* Experience of working within a law firm environment with prior residential conveyancing or wider property exposure.
* Previous experience of working within a service driven team.
* Be competent with operating IT systems including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Have a high level of attention to detail and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
* Be driven to deliver all tasks in a timely manner and have proven experience of working under pressure.
* Salary up to £20,000
* Teambuilding, sporting and social events throughout the year
* 24 days annual leave plus your birthday off
* Additional annual leave for long service including a paid sabbatical
* 'Spotlight' awards for going above and beyond as well as 'employee of the year' awards
* Study Support Programme and training contract provider
* Discretionary annual bonus
* Plus much more.
How to apply?
Get in touch now or click apply for immediate consideration.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018