- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Gloucester
An award winning, regional, specialist property firm which is highly regarded in the area is looking to hire a Residential Conveyancer to join its team based in Gloucester business park.
The firm has gone from strength to strength over recent years, it has really established itself in the local market as well as further afield, into London and across the South.
* In your new Residential Conveyancer role you will take responsibility for your own caseload which will cover all aspects of residential property.
* You will head up your own conveyancing team to include a paralegal and an assistant.
* As well as handling your own, manageable, caseload of c30-40 files you will oversee the work of your paralegal.
* Using a case management system and market leading technology you will ensure client satisfaction throughout the process.
* You will ensure that your team reaches your allocated monthly target.
The ideal candidate:
* Ideally you will be a legal executive, licensed conveyancer or conveyancing solicitor, however, candidates that are qualified by experience will also be considered
* Strong knowledge and experience of freehold and leasehold residential property transactions is essential
* Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
* Management experience is not required
In your new firm you will be entitled to:
* A competitive salary
* Annual bonus scheme
* Flexible benefits package, to include - health care cash plan, critical illness cover, pension, life assurance, car scheme and holiday trading
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
* Discounted gym membership
* Discounted conveyancing fees
* Lots of team awards, social event and additional recognition.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Holly directly on email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018