- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Cardiff
A specialist conveyancing firm in Cardiff which is backed by one of the UKs largest property service companies and as a result has a strong and stable flow of work is expanding its team and is looking for an experienced residential conveyancer to step into management/ team leader level role.
The firm is committed to developing its employees skills and provides excellent training! It also support professional qualifications.
In this Residential Conveyancer position you will:
* Be responsible for coaching, mentoring and overseeing the work of four case handlers
* Carry out file reviews prior to exchange of contracts
* Ensure effective communication and
implementation of company policies, procedures,
plans and principles.
* Communicate with clients and all third parties
professionally and thoughtfully.
* Have a friendly customer service attitude.
Requirements of the role:
* Have experience managing a varied caseload of residential property files from inception to completion
* Excellent communication skills, well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
* Strong organisation, planning, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
* Confident, resourceful and practical
* Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or within a team
You will be entitled to:
* A competitive salary based on your qualification and experience level
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* 20 days holiday - increasing by 1 year for every year of service, up to a maximum of 5 additional days + your birthday off
* The firm recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for this position or would like a confidential conversation on how I can help you secure the next step in your career, get in touch directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018