- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Pontypridd
Fantastic opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to work for a regional firm's top 100 conveyancing practice based in Pontypridd. The firm has high retention rates due to a supportive and collaborative working environment, this position has become available due to expansion.
Responsibilities of your new Residential Conveyancer position:
* In your new residential conveyancer position you will be responsible for managing a varied residential conveyancing caseload
* Working with two legal assistants you will manage a caseload of c100 files from inception to completion
* You will provide a comprehensive and professional legal service to all clients ensuring they experience the highest levels of client care
* You will be use the firms case management system to manage your workload.
* You will have previous experience working in a residential conveyancing department and be able to manage a varied caseload
* You will be an enthusiastic individual with aptitude to manage all matters proactively and in a client friendly way
* You should have good IT skills and excellent organizational skills
* Competitive package DOE
* Development and progression opportunities
* The opportunity to work for a collaborative and supportive firm with a great working environment.
How to apply:
Please apply below or get in touch directly to be considered for this Residential Conveyancer position, based just north of the capital city - Cardiff.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018