- Job Search
Conveyancer - Pontypridd
Due to continued expansion, a vacancy has become available for a Residential Conveyancer within a regional firms top 100 conveyancing practice based in Pontypridd.
This position is the ideal opportunity for a fee earner wishing to further progress their career in residential property.
* You will be responsible for managing a varied residential property caseload under the appropriate supervision dependant upon qualification and experience
* You will provide a comprehensive and professional legal service to all clients ensuring they experience the highest levels of client care
* You will be use the firms case management system and whilst full training will be provided a basic level of IT knowledge and Microsoft Office is a necessity
* You will be provided support by a legal assistant
* It is not essential but desirable that you have previous experience within another volume residential conveyancing team but applications from newly qualified solicitors and legal executives will also be considered
* You will have previous experience working in a residential conveyancing department and be able to manage a varied caseload
* You will be an enthusiastic individual with aptitude to manage all matters proactively and in a client friendly way
* You should have good IT skills and excellent organizational skills
* Naturally you should be able to progress matters effectively meeting all set deadlines
Apart from the satisfaction of a being part of a successful team and a top 100 UK conveyancing practice you will receive a competitive package DOE and the opportunity to develop your career within a supportive and encouraging environment
How to apply
If you are interested in this conveyancer position please apply now or contact Holly now on email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018