- Job Search
- Private Property Senior Associate
Private Property Senior Associate - Bath
Top 100 Law Firm in Bath seeking an ambitious and experienced property lawyer to join it's private property team to develop the firms portfolio into a new market, as well as working directly with Partners and other colleagues, to support them progressing matters on high profile, larger cases and management duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified conveyancer who is keen to progress to partner, as there is a clear progression pathway in place.
In your new Private Property Senior Associate position you will:
* You'll manage a varied caseload of residential property matters, such as; freehold and leasehold sales, purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity and new build matters, from initial instruction through to completion with a clear focus on transactions at the higher end of the market.
* You're objective will be to grow the business within a developing market by building and developing new and existing relationship.
* You'll also be overseeing and mentoring junior members of staff, with the possibility of moving into a more management based position in the future.
* Working closely with the partner, supporting on large and complex matters.
* You must be a qualified property lawyer - solicitor, CILEX or Licensed Conveyancer
* Ideally you'll be 3-5 years PQE
* You will have the ability to handle your own caseload from inception to completion
* Experience conducting business development
* People management experience would be beneficial
* Competitive salary - £60,000 - £75,000
* Clear and structured progression pathway to partner!
* Health Cash Plan
* 25 days holiday - rising with service + birthday off + can buy and sell holiday
* Cycle to work
plus much more..
How to apply
For more information or to be considered for this fantastic Private Property Senior Associate opportunity please apply now, or get in touch directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018