- Job Search
- Senior Associate - Private Property
Senior Associate - Private Property, Bath
Top 100 Law Firm in Bath seeking an ambitious and experienced property lawyer to join it's private property team as a Senior Associate to develop the firms portfolio into a new market, as well as working directly with Partners and other colleagues, to support them progressing matters on high profile, larger cases and management duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified conveyancer who is keen to progress to partner, as there is a clear progression pathway in place.
* As a Senior Associate you'll manage a varied caseload of residential property matters, such as; freehold and leasehold sales, purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity and new build matters, from initial instruction through to completion with a clear focus on transactions at the higher end of the market.
* You're objective will be to grow the business within a developing market by building and developing new and existing relationship.
* You'll also be overseeing and mentoring junior members of staff, with the possibility of moving into a more management based position in the future.
* Working closely with the partner, supporting on large and complex matters.
* You must be a qualified property lawyer - solicitor, CILEX or Licensed Conveyancer
* Ideally you'll be 3-5 years PQE
* You will have the ability to handle your own caseload from inception to completion
* Experience conducting business development
* People management experience would be beneficial
* Competitive salary - £60,000 - £75,000
* Clear and structured progression pathway to partner!
* Health Cash Plan
* 25 days holiday - rising with service + birthday off + can buy and sell holiday
* Cycle to work
plus much more..
How to apply:
For more information or to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply now, or get in touch directly - firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018