- Job Search
- Property Paralegal
Property Paralegal - Cardiff
A specialist residential and commercial property law firm that prides itself on going the extra mile for its clients is looking for a legal assistant, legal administrator or paralegal to join the Buy to Let department of a well established, specialist property firm.
Based out of the Cardiff office you will work as part of a well established team for a firm that is committed to supporting the development of its employees.
* As a Property Paralegal you will be working within the Buy to Let department at the firms Cardiff office.
* You will be responsible for the process of opening new files as well as dealing with post completion matters.
* In the role, you will also be assisting with the administration involved in Buy to Let property files, to ensure files are progressed in a timely manner and client service levels are maintained.
* You must have experience working within property law - residential or commercial
* You will have strong administration and organisation skills
* You will be friendly, approachable and positive in nature
* You will be motivated and client focused
* Working knowledge of case management systems would be beneficial
* Competitive salary - up to £20,000
* Free parking
* Support with progression and development
* Opportunity to work in a supportive and sociable environment
How to apply:
To apply for this Property Paralegal role, or for more information please don't hesitate to get in touch directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018