- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Melksham
Leading provider of high quality legal services to both individuals and businesses throughout Wiltshire and beyond is seeking a full time / part time residential conveyancer to join its Residential Property Department.
Its approach to business and its clients has put them ahead of competitors. It has core values that define who it, how it operates and the services it offers.
The firms Residential Property department, who were Wiltshire's first members of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme currently comprises of 13 lawyers, seven support staff and a Post-Completions Clerk across our six offices.
You will be working in a friendly and dynamic department who have vast experience and backgrounds within the Residential Property practice area.
The team has strong ties to the local community which aids a growing and loyal client base ensuring that your caseload will be diverse and of a high quality.
In your new Residential Conveyancer job you will take on an already existing caseload of varied Residential Property matters with full responsibility of each file from appointment through to completion.
You will have the independence to manage your caseload under minimal supervision and be given autonomy to liaise with clients and external resources.
Salary and benefits
* Competitive salary and benefits package which includes a minimum of 25 days of holiday per year plus bank holidays
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Pension plan
* Health care
* Tailored career structure and appraisal scheme, annual performance and development reviews are held with all support staff
* The firm is committed to helping its employees strive for a healthy work life balance and we are open to discussing flexible working arrangements
* Social and charity events - an annual away day which is all about team building, unwinding and having fun!
* You will have experience managing a caseload of residential property files from inception to completion
* You will have a passion for client care and pride yourself of providing an efficient and high quality service
* You will be a flexible team player with a positive can-do attitude.
How to apply
Please get in touch or click apply for more information or to be considered.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018