Real Estate Paralegal - Cardiff
Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners listed, commercial law firm working nationally and internationally from its base in Wales.
My client offers all the legal services that a trading organisation needs. It works with businesses of all sizes - from large corporations to those just starting up - across the private, public, and third sectors.
Responsibilities of your new Real Estate Paralegal role:
· Assisting the partner and associates and delivering the objectives agreed with you by the supervising partner.
· Managing client files in compliance with the Firm's rules as specified in the Quality and Practice Manuals.
· Drafting and negotiating legal documentation including contracts, appointments, warranties, performance bonds and parent company guarantees, letters of intent.
· Analysing and interpreting legal documentation in order to provide advice to clients.
· Managing the day to day running of a number of matters including coordinating documentation, liaising with external companies and clients, updating the internal cross-department lawyers.
· Performing legal research.
· Drafting correspondence and liaising with clients and third parties by telephone.
To be considered for this position you will need:
* Experience working in a Real Estate team
* Research skills
* Strong drafting skills
* Planning and organizing
* Strong communication skills attention to detail and accuracy
* Good initiative and problem-solving skills
In return, you'll receive:
* A competitive salary
* Career development opportunities: training and career development programme is very high on the agenda of this firm
* Health and wellbeing: on-site restaurant with two full time professionally trained chefs, free fruit and toast, subsidised sports massage, subsidised yoga and a cycle to work scheme.
* Benefits: competitive pension scheme, comprehensive health plan, option to buy/sell annual leave, recognition scheme, recruitment referral scheme
* Making life easier: grown-up approach to working hours, guitar lessons, free language lessons, visiting beautician, barber, tailor, dry cleaning collection, on site bike repairs, on site showers and corporate gym membership reduction.
* A great location and working environment: Cardiff is a fantastic place to live and work. It's good value for money, with short commuting times, and a vibrant, friendly atmosphere. The office, in the city centre, is right in the middle of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this Real Estate Paralegal position, or would to gain some more information please contact Holly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.