Real Estate Paralegal - Cardiff
Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners listed, commercial law firm working nationally and internationally from its base in Wales, my client offers all the legal services that a trading organisation needs. It works with businesses of all sizes - from large corporations to those just starting up - across the private, public, and third sectors. It's made up of leading lawyers and consultants, who work closely with its clients to provide the best possible support. Ultimately, it has one purpose: to help others succeed.
The core of the property team's work comes from an excellent reputation with major developers and occupiers, energy projects, and in the education and public sectors. The firm aim to be one of the leading property departments in Wales ranked tier 1 by the Legal 500 and Chambers.
Responsibilities of your new Real Estate Paralegal role:
· Assisting the partner and associates and delivering the objectives agreed with you by the supervising partner.
· Managing client files in compliance with the Firm's rules as specified in the Quality and Practice Manuals.
· Drafting and negotiating legal documentation including contracts, appointments, warranties, performance bonds and parent company guarantees, letters of intent.
· Analysing and interpreting legal documentation in order to provide advice to clients.
· Managing the day to day running of a number of matters including coordinating documentation, liaising with external companies and clients, updating the internal cross-department lawyers.
· Performing legal research.
· Drafting correspondence and liaising with clients and third parties by telephone.
To be considered for this position you will need:
* Experience working in a Real Estate team
* Research skills
* Strong drafting skills
* Planning and organizing
* Strong communication skills attention to detail and accuracy
* Good initiative and problem-solving skills
In return, you'll receive:
* A competitive salary
* Career development opportunities: training and career development programme is very high on the agenda of this firm
* Health and wellbeing: on-site restaurant with two full time professionally trained chefs, free fruit and toast, subsidised sports massage, subsidised yoga and a cycle to work scheme.
* Benefits: competitive pension scheme, comprehensive health plan, option to buy/sell annual leave, recognition scheme, recruitment referral scheme
* Making life easier: grown-up approach to working hours, guitar lessons, free language lessons, visiting beautician, barber, tailor, dry cleaning collection, on site bike repairs, on site showers and corporate gym membership reduction.
* A great location and working environment: Cardiff is a fantastic place to live and work. It's good value for money, with short commuting times, and a vibrant, friendly atmosphere. The office, in the city centre, is right in the middle of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this Real Estate Paralegal position, or would to gain some more information please contact Holly on email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.