- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer - Newport
Residential Conveyancer - Newport
Unique residential conveyancing opportunity working on site with an estate agent, to bridge the gap between conveyancer and estate agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop into a relationship management capacity.
You'll be working for the UK's largest conveyancing firm, which comes with great benefits, training, support and stability!
Responsibilities of your new role:
* Situated within the estate agency you will manage and progress a caseload dedicated to that estate agency, with the view to maximising relationships.
* Work will include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases including new build, unregistered properties and shared ownership.
* Based in the estate agency you will be responsible for managing the relationship with both the clients and the introducer.
* You will be supported by your team and wider business based in the firms offices around the UK.
* You would be equipped with the best systems and support from the wider business.
To be successful in your application for this role you will be a residential conveyancer, property lawyer or conveyancing solicitor who demonstrates
* Previous experience handling a wide variety of residential conveyancing matters, managing your own caseload
* You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service with strong communication skills as you will be responsible for maintaining relationships
* You will also have to be able to work independently and be pro-active
* Previous experience using a case management system is essential
* You do not need to be qualified to be considered
The successful residential conveyancer will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
· Market leading remuneration package
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Medical cover
· Dental insurance
· Income protection insurance
· Extensive training
· Career progression opportunities with 40% of employees obtaining a promotion last year.
Please submit your application to be considered for this fantastic Residential Conveyancer - Newport opportunity.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018