- Job Search
- Technical Residential Conveyancer
Technical Residential Conveyancer - home working
Are you a technically experienced residential conveyancer looking to step away from a caseload while also having the luxury of working from the comfort of your own home?
My client is looking for technically strong, experienced conveyancers, to join their Technical Specialist team, which is available on a home working basis.
Although based from home, you will need to complete a two week induction in the office and be able to attend meetings at the firms St. Ives (Cornwall) office occasionally.
My client are well established conveyancing specialists with a friendly and inclusive working environment. They are dedicated to providing excellent customer service with their teams of experienced professionals.
There is excellent career progression to include funding for professional qualifications.
In your new Technical Residential Conveyancer vacancy, you will:
* Provide technical support to the conveyancers within the team
* Dealing with complex title checks, such as shared ownership and new build
* Providing training and coaching support to the business
Requirements of your new role:
* You must possess strong technical knowledge and understanding of the conveyancing process
* You must been keen to assist others and have an enthusiastic outlook
* You will be rewarded with a market leading salary of up to £37,000 (DOE) and the opportunity to work flexibly (including the option to work from home)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Funding for professional qualifications
* Various other benefits and discounts
Please submit your application today to be considered immediately for this rare Technical Residential Conveyancer opportunity
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018