- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Bridgend
Fantastic opportunity for a qualified residential conveyancer to work for a well established and highly regarded regional practice in Wales that is Legal 500 Listed.
This firm offers the opportunity for conveyancers to manage interesting and varied caseloads with support and great progression opportunities.
In your new Residential Conveyancer position you will:
* Manage a caseload of residential property files from inception to completion with the support of two assistants
* Work with a case management system to process files in an efficient and timely manner
* Manage relationships with clients and introducers
* The work will include everything from bespoke to more standard conveyancing
* To be considered for this residential conveyancer position you must be a qualified conveyancer or conveyancing solicitor
* You'll have experience managing a varied caseload of residential property files from inception to completion
In return you'll receive a highly competitive salary plus bonus. The firm also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018