- Job Search
- Conveyancing Paralegal
Conveyancing Paralegal - Bridgend
My client is an award winning regional firm in Wales which offers a supportive and collaborative working environment, fantastic training and progression opportunities as well as the opportunity to be supported through qualifications.
The firm has some fantastic opportunities available for experienced Conveyancing Assistants / Conveyancing Paralegals to join its office in Bridgend.
This is a great role for someone looking to get their legal career started or for a candidate who is looking for an exciting new challenge.
In your new Conveyancing Paralegal position you will:
* Support a fee earner in the management of their caseload of residential property files
* Assisting with the progression of residential conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion
* Dealing with exchanges
* Assisting with enquiries
* Drafting contracts
* Providing administrative support to the fee earners in the department
* Providing our clients with excellent service
* Typing out audio dictations
There are a number of Assistant / Paralegal roles available at different levels. Your job responsibilities will be dependent on your experience, with the opportunity to grow in the role.
Requirements of the role:
To be considered for this Conveyancing Paralegal position you must:
* You've 1 year+ experience within a residential conveyancing position
* You're interested in learning from experienced solicitors
* You enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team
* You're super organised and able to think laterally
* You're a great communicator
* You're tenacious and willing to learn
* You're able to be adaptable and be respectful of the client's needs and priorities
In return you'll receive a competitive salary, progression opportunities and you'll also be eligible to apply for the firms 'internal only' training contract applications.
How to apply:
If you would like any further information or would like to be considered for this position please do apply now or get in touch as soon as possible (firstname.lastname@example.org).
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018