- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer- Cardiff
Well established, regional, high street firm in Wales, which is legal 500 listed has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and qualified residential conveyancer to join its team in Cardiff.
You'll be provided with plenty of support, have progression opportunities and be rewarded appropriately for the work you do.
In your new residential conveyancer role you will:
* Manage your own caseload of residential property files, to include: sales, purchases and remortgage
* You will be managing a varied caseload of files from a variety of work streams, work will include straight forward files as well as some more bespoke cases
* You will be supported by 3 assistants, to ensure you can successfully service your clients.
To be successful in your application you must:
* Be a qualified conveyancer: legal executive, solicitor or licensed conveyancer
* Have experience running your own caseload of residential property files.
In return for your hard work you will receive an attractive package with real career prospects for the right candidate.
If you're interested in this position please apply now, or get in touch directly - email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018