- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
27th January 2020
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal / Fee Earner - Cheltenham
My client are a well-established and highly regarded regional law firm with a rich history, dating back over 180 years. The firm pride themselves on its ethos; 'You matter to us', which it applies in relation to both its clients and staff; members of staff who have returned to the firm after periods away will attest to this.
From offices in Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Pershore and Stratford-upon-Avon, the firm provide a full range of legal services to businesses and individuals and are currently looking to recruit a new member to its Residential Property team in Cheltenham.
Thomson & Bancks are proactive in keeping its business progressing, expanding and developing, providing excellent growth and development prospects for the right candidate.
In your new Residential Conveyancing Paralegal / Fee Earner you'll be...
* Working on a varied caseload including Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases
* Communicating with clients, both by telephone and face to face
* Drafting legal documents
* Use of case management and digital dictation systems
* Perform business development and marketing
* Ability to manage your own workload as well as work well as part of a team
* An enthusiastic and willing team player
* Possess strong organisational abilities
* A client focused approach to complement our ethos; 'You matter to us'
* IT Proficiency
* Previous property experience essential
* 33 days holiday per year, including bank holidays, for a full-time member of staff, pro-rata for part time
* Government backed NEST scheme pension
How to apply
If you are interested in learning more about this Residential Conveyancing Paralegal / Fee Earner opportunity please apply now or get in touch directly - email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018