- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Associate
Residential Conveyancing Associate - Bath
My client is a Top 100 Law Firm in Bath seeking an ambitious and experienced property lawyer to join it's private property team to develop the firms portfolio into the Wiltshire market, based within commuting distance from Bristol.
There is a fantastic progression available within the role, with a clear pathway to management and Partnership, as such this is a perfect opportunity for a driven and ambitious property lawyer or conveyancing solicitor.
* In this Residential Conveyancing Associate position you'll manage a varied caseload of residential property matters, such as; freehold and leasehold sales, purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity and new build matters, from initial instruction through to completion with a clear focus on transactions at the higher end of the market.
* You're objective will be to grow the business within Wiltshire, which is a developing market for the firm, by building and developing new and existing relationship.
* You'll also be overseeing and mentoring junior members of staff, with the possibility of moving into a more management based position in the future.
* You must be a qualified property lawyer - solicitor, CILEX or Licensed Conveyancer
* Ideally you'll be 3-5 years PQE
* You will have the ability to handle your own caseload from inception to completion
* Experience conducting business development
* People management experience would be beneficial
* Competitive salary
* Clear and structured progression pathway to Partner!
* Health Cash Plan
* 25 days holiday - rising with service + birthday off + can buy and sell holiday
* Cycle to work
plus much more..
How to apply
For more information or to be considered for this fantastic Residential Conveyancing Associate opportunity please apply now, or get in touch directly on email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018