- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Consultant
31st January 2020
Residential Conveyancing Consultant - South West and Wales
Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, FILEX or Licensed Conveyancer who is looking for a better work/life balance?
My client is a leading Legal 500 listed firm, with offices throughout the country who are looking to add a number of self-employed Consultants, to their growing team. This opportunity can be either entirely home based, or you can be located at one of the many offices throughout the UK, should you prefer.
My client is a Legal 500 listed, full service firm with offices throughout the UK. It is Top 200 listed law firm which is Lexcel and CQS accredited.
The firm prides itself on providing exceptional client care, being friendly and collaborative working environment. As well as being technology led, while maintaining traditional values.
In your new Residential Conveyancing Consultant position you will:
* Manage your existing caseload of Residential Conveyancing files, from inception to completion.
* Be enthusiastic about networking; you will be keen to nurture new client and referrer relationships, while maintaining existing relationships to a high level.
In order to be considered for this position you must:
* Be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with at least 4 years PQE
* Have a following of work and clients to bring to the firm
* Have a minimum fee income of £70k per annum
* Have an innovative and enthusiastic approach to business development
* You will be passionate about providing a high standard of client care
The benefits of this fantastic opportunity:
* As a self-employed Consultant, you will reap the rewards of your hard work by collecting a substantial majority of the profit share. The harder the work - the more you will earn! There is no cap on your earning potential - say goodbye to your usual 3 x billing standard salary
You choose your hours, enabling you to fit work around home life to your needs
* 'Buddy' system in place, meaning that work is not left when you take annual leave, this will be covered by other Consultants
* You will have the support of an exceptional case management system, accounts and admin department and compliance team, together with the support of the wider network of Consultants
* You will also benefit from access to the firm's lender panels.
How to apply...
Please submit your application today, for this unique opportunity to work as a self-employed Residential Conveyancing Consultant, for one of the UK's leading firms
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018