- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Gloucester Business Park
Are you a residential conveyancer looking to join a firm that will appreciate you and provide you with the support you require?
This firm have amazing benefits, great training, supportive teams and competitive salaries. Based in their conveniently located office in Gloucester Business Park, you will manage and progress a caseload of residential property files.
About the firm:
The firm are an award winning equity release specialist firm, based in Gloucester, that offers a professional, yet relaxed environment and believe that its staff are the key to its success. It has a comprehensive and supportive training and development programme in place, and it focuses heavily on staff retention.
Its continued success is based upon its focus on four core values which are at the heart of everything it does: Integrity, Accountability, Honesty and Improvement.
About the job:
In your new residential conveyancer position you will...
* Be responsible for a manageable caseload (c40 files) as part of a supportive and collaborative team. Your caseload will consist of predominately freehold sales and purchase, as well as lease extensions.
As well as great benefits, you will also be exposed to fantastic training and development opportunities.
To be considered for this unique opportunity you must...
* Have strong knowledge and experience of residential conveyancing, to include: freehold and leasehold sale and purchase transactions, leasehold extensions
* Equity release experience would be advantageous, but not essential
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
* Stability : Year on Year Growth
* Great incentives, including generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off, pension scheme, life assurance and childcare vouchers
* Discretionary bonus structures for all staff
* Employee of the month and year awards
* Annual summer and Christmas social events along with several ad hoc gatherings throughout the year!
* Staff are encouraged to support the firms annual chosen charity in a variety of fundraising events.
Want more information, or ready to apply?
If you would like more information on this position or would like to be considered please apply now or get in touch directly on email@example.com.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018