- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Bristol
Our client offers services to both private and commercial clients across a range of sectors. It values hard work, integrity and creativity and is consistently looking for new ways to improve its client-centred service.
Due to continued success this firm is looking to appoint two additional Residential Conveyancers to join its teams in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for a competent and hard-working Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join a friendly team and continue to develop their career.
In your new Residential Conveyancer position you will take on your own caseload of conveyancing files, including the sale and purchase of both freehold and leasehold properties.
The hours of the role are 09:00 - 17:00 with one hour for lunch, Monday to Friday however flexible working hours considered.
* You will be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licenced Conveyancer
* You will be able to demonstrate the ability to handle your own busy caseload of both freehold and leasehold properties as well as leases and some residential development work and preferably new builds.
* You will have experience of working with case management systems and be adept at working and meeting targets within a busy conveyancing team.
* Competitive salary
* Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days plus Bank Holidays
* Career structure scheme available to all fee earners
* Automatic enrolment into the Work Place Pension Scheme after six weeks of employment
* Flexible working arrangements
* Eye Care Vouchers
* Flu Jab Vouchers
* Summer and Christmas socials
How to apply
If you are interested in apply for, or finding out some more information about this Residential Conveyancer role based in Bristol, please get in touch directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018