- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Taunton
Leading National Law Firm that takes pride in being different. It has a strong reputation built on genuine client relationships. Offering fantastic training and progression, as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
It's Home Sales team has a new opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join the team in Taunton.
* You will be responsible for managing your own clients and caseload, with an emphasis on producing high quality work to tight timescales.
* You will have the support of the team to ensure that your clients receive a first class service.
*Your regular duties will include: following case progression protocols and procedures, call handling, preparing reports for clients, billing, progressing transactions from inception to completion, training and supervising junior members of your unit, providing after sales assistance to our client developers
This is a busy role, with deadlines to manage and competing priorities, so you will be required to work quickly, accurately and efficiently and remain calm under pressure. You will be expected to think ahead to meet the needs of the team and clients.
Requirements of this Residential Conveyancer position
* Previous experience of working within a residential conveyancing position is essential, ideally within plot sales.
* This role will suit you if you would like to prioritise your own workload, work to tight deadlines to produce work of a high standard, and can work with minimum supervision.
* You will need to demonstrate from experience that you are exceptionally organised and proactive, that you have a flexible 'can-do' attitude, and that you have the skills to work closely with various stakeholders and have direct contact with the firm's housebuilder and social housing clients.
* You will be someone who takes pride in your work and in providing a first class support service to your colleagues, anticipating their needs in advance wherever possible, and paying meticulous attention to detail in all of your work.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this Residential Conveyancer position in Taunton, please send us your CV or get in touch directly.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018