- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - home working
Home working residential conveyancer opportunities available in Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's largest provider of residential conveyancing from the comfort of your own home.
As well as the stability that comes with working for a large firm, you will also be entitled to fantastic benefits and great training opportunities.
Full and part time roles available.
In your new residential conveyancer opportunity you will:
* Be responsible for managing a varied caseload of residential property files
* Files include: freehold, leasehold, sales, purchase, shared ownership and transfer of equity
* You will be supported by teams in the firms many offices around the UK.
* You'll have c2 years experience, or more, working within residential conveyancing, managing your own caseload.
* You'll have varied experience and be able to manage files of a more technical nature, for experience shared ownership.
* You'll have had experience using a case management system.
* A competitive salary
* Bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Health benefits
* Great training
* Flexibility with hours, where requested.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying please apply now or get in touch directly for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018