- Job Search
- Debt Recovery Litigation
Debt Recovery Litigator-Home Working
We have a great opportunity for a PI lawyer looking to retrain into a different field. My client is looking for a Debt Recovery Litigator to join this thriving team.
This rapidly growing law firm specialise in high volume debt recovery and litigation with exciting plans to grow their workforce and services.
As a Fee Earner/Solicitor you will be working to support the Head of Legal and handling your own caseload of litigated debt matters.
You will be responsible for:
* A bulk caseload of fast claims track cases arising from various utility companies/small loans companies.
* Dealing with fast track cases
* Assessing liability and quantum
* Drafting Witness Statements, Replies to Defences, further and better particulars, applications and more complex defences to counterclaims
* Handling general file queries
* Preparing cases for Court
* Undertaking mediation
Qualifications and Experience:
· Volume litigation experience, will retrain a PI litigator looking for a new opportunity.
If you have solid experience in Debt Recovery/PI litigation and you are looking to expand your litigation experience do get in touch.
My client is looking for 3 or more years post litigation experience.
Strong salary plus twice per month office attendance.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like