- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
We are working with a leading regional firm on an Associate position within their corporate team, working with some excellent clients on some high profile transactions across the North-West and nationally. They have an excellent reputation in the local market for corporate work and have a strong group of partners who have joined from international firms because of the corporate team's excellent reputation.
Corporate Associate - Manchester City Centre
· Corporate Associate in leading (Legal 500 ranked) corporate team
· Working closely with the partners, and managing own caseload
· Leading on a range of deal sizes
· Helping with the development of junior solicitors
· Very client-facing
· Client contact from the outset and throughout
· Wage and work quality to match that of the nationals
· Realistic targets meaning a corporate position with a good work/life balance
· Knowledgeable, experienced team offering excellent support
· Chance to become a crucial part of a high-performance team
· 2-8 years PQE working within corporate
· Prior experience working as a Corporate Senior Associate
· Ability and desire to help with the development of junior solicitors
· Confidence in running transactions from cradle to grave
If this sounds of interest please apply now. It is an excellent position for a Corporate Associate at one of the nationals who's progression may have stalled, or someone at a smaller firm keen to make a step up.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018