- Job Search
- Corporate Senior Associate
We are working with a leading regional firm on the recruitment of a Senior Associate for their corporate team, working with some of the most exciting brands in Manchester, across the North-West and nationally. They have an excellent reputation across the North-West and beyond for corporate work and have a strong group of partners, attracted from international and national firms. The team is highly ranked (tier 3 - Legal 500) and has some very interesting work you would be heavily involved in from the outset.
Corporate Senior Associate - Manchester City Centre
· Corporate Senior Associate in award winning firm
· Situated directly below the corporate partners
· Working closely with the partners on strategy and practice development
· Leading on a range of deal sizes
· Helping with the development of junior solicitors
· Very client-facing
· Client contact from the outset and throughout
· Wage and work quality to match that of the nationals
· Realistic targets mean this is a corporate position with a good work/life balance
· Knowledgeable, experienced team offering excellent support
· Chance to become a crucial part of the team with a view to partnership in the near future
· 8+ years PQE working within corporate
· Prior experience working as a Corporate Senior Associate
· Ability and desire to help with the development of junior solicitors
· Confidence in running transactions from cradle to grave
If this sounds of interest please apply now. It is an excellent position for a Corporate Senior Associate at one of the nationals who's progression may have stalled, or someone at a smaller firm keen to make a step up.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018