- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor - Regional Commercial Firm - Manchester
I am now working with a strong corporate boutique firm who have national level corporate work. The firm is recently established and has grown tremendously since their foundation. The corporate team regularly works on the opposite side of some of the largest teams in Manchester.
· Corporate Solicitor working as part of a large, multi-functional corporate commercial department
· NQ - 4 years PQE
· The role involves working on mergers & acquisitions, private equity transactions, joint venture arrangements and company reorganisations.
· Working with corporate partners who have been active in the Manchester market for three decades
· Modern law firm with excellent technology
· Good work life balance (when appropriate) with reasonable chargeable hourly targets
· Forward thinking risk-taking firm with close client engagement
· Excellent office building in central Manchester (more akin to a digital agency!)
· Great work up against large international law firms
· City Centre
· Strong pay and wider package for a corporate solicitor
· NQ - 4 years PQE working in corporate law focussing on M&A or PE work
· Interest in being involved in an unorthodox law firm with a strong team culture
· Strong interest in business development and building up personal brand
This Corporate Solicitor role isn't your traditional Corporate Solicitor role. You will have close client contact throughout and a strong position within the team, leading large transactions at an early stage. If this sounds of interest please apply.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018