- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Manchester City Centre
Our client is a leading regional firm with two offices in the North-West, Legal 500 ranked in many of their commercial areas of work. They have a very strong presence in the North-West, and excellent long standing relationships with some of the most successful SMEs in the region. They are looking for an associate to join their Commercial Litigation team, based in Central Manchester.
· Working with a newly acquired partner with an extremely impressive following in some very exciting sectors.
· Situated within a multi-office team on some of the largest litigation cases happening in Manchester.
· High value, high profile caseload.
· Great opportunity to progress inside a small but successful team.
· Working within a firm, known for its impressive use of technology; the Commercial Litigation team has won awards for an innovative tech product they have implemented.
· Excellent working culture inside a sizeable but close knit office.
· Great city centre location.
· Chance to play a key role in high value cases.
· Clearly defined routes to progression.
· Working with a leading partner in the North-West.
· Salary of £40,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience.
· At least 4 years post-qualification experience working as a commercial litigation solicitor.
· Ability to take the lead on work.
· Great client service skills.
If you are a commercial litigation solicitor and this sounds of interest, it would be great to hear from you.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018