- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
One of Manchester's leading commercial firms is looking for a construction litigation solicitor to join their construction team working alongside one of the most reputable partners in the North-West. The firm itself has grown hugely over the past few years to become one of the largest regional firms in the country. The firm is forward thinking, innovative and has great staff retention - a good indication of a good culture.
Construction Litigation Solicitor - Manchester City Centre
· Construction Litigation Solicitor with a diverse caseload across a range of litigation matters.
· Positioned within a great, award winning litigation department with a deep and consistent workflow.
· NQ-5 Year PQE Construction Litigation Solicitor.
· Working both closely with two influential partners as well as running own caseload.
· Great working culture with emphasis placed on internal promotion and professional development.
· Top of the market work quality.
· Good technological and professional support.
· Great salary and wider package
· Supportive environment offering excellent training.
· NQ-5 Year PQE Construction Litigation Solicitor
· Ability to manage own caseload as well as a work as part of a team
· Desire to work within an innovative, ever-changing regional law firm.
This is a great team for any construction litigation solicitor keen to take an important role in a growing team, working with two leading constructions partners. You will learn a lot, and have the chance to progress very quickly.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018