- Job Search
- Risk Manager
This regional commercial law firm based in Cheshire has gone through quite the business change over the course of 2018. They have brought in a senior management team who have refocussed the firm commercially on excellent client service and bringing in new, high quality work. This has led to a natural expansion of the firm in almost all departments and across their three offices. Following this expansion they now have a need for a new business strategy team, including this Risk Manager position.
Risk Manager Position - Business Strategy Team - Regional Law Firm - Cheshire
The Role will include:
· The management of induction and training programmes
· Working closely with the COLP & COFA on compliance matters
· Manage complaints and feedback on the firms service
· Use this feedback to devise strategy on how to improve future client service
· Work with partners and CEO on expansion strategy
· Great working environment
· Flexible working
· Good salary and benefits package
· Important position within business strategy team
· Chance to expand your skillset in to areas a traditional risk management position may not cover
· Experience working as a risk manager within a law firm preferred
· Exposure to compliance process beneficial
· Interest in training and development required
If you are a risk manager looking to take a next step in to a commercially focussed firm in Cheshire, where you will be involved in strategy and practice management, this is an excellent position for you. If it sounds of interest, please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018