- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor - South Manchester
This role is positioned in the litigation department of an award winning full service commercial firm. They have an excellent litigation department led by leading ex-national partners and a quality of work to match any other teams on the market. You will be doing excellent work with some top clients all in the firm's South Manchester head office.
· Property Litigation Solicitor (2-4 PQE)
· Work including landlord and tenant disputes, boundary disputes, property negligence, forfeiture of lease and insolvency issues
· Working with a top partner in the area and a large property litigation team
· Close contact with a local and regional client base
· Good salary and package
· No individual targets creating a team-centric environment
· Modern, open plan office in a lovely area of South Manchester
· Hands on training, and clear and well defined progression plans for all solicitors
· Great name to have on CV
· Award winning firm with an excellent reputation
· Staff really enjoy working at this firm illustrated by an excellent staff retention rate and strong expansion rates
· High profile work
· Experience working in a busy property litigation team
· 2 - 4 years PQE is the preferred level although candidates outside of this will be considered
· Broad property litigation experience is essential, good training will be provided on top of this
If you are a property litigation solicitor looking for a firm that has realistic expectations, a great working culture and fantastic work this is a great opportunity. You will be client facing and presiding over an excellent caseload immediately and throughout.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018